Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Thinking Person's Blog

I was tagged last week by Arima. This came as a surprise to me, especially since my ideas have turned media these past month. It is a great honour and quite flattering that my ideas do have a resonance in this huge digital scream. In return I will post the blogs that make me think, and the original rules from The Thinking Blog


Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

My nominees are as follows:

American Wars: Riliescu doesn't speek nor opinate on his blog. He just collects all the media about nowadays atrocities, clloects it and leave it to ourselves to decide and think about it twice.

Not in His Name: Virgil Johnson is the opposite of Riliescu, the angry activist, fighting the falshood of nowadays society and culture through his words, eager for a world where if not equal, at least we can all call ourselves humans.

Middle East Street: Although I know the Angry Anarchist won another prize, I feel that another one is welcomed and well deserved.

I Cite: Although I'm new to this blog, I find Jodi Dean has some interesting insights about politics, in particular, and life in general.
thoughtstreaming: Troutsky is intelligent, clever and sarcastic. You can get that one from his profile. And from his writings, if you fail figuring the pun.
Desert Peace: Steve is The Activist. He's more dedicated to the Palestinian cause than us Arabs. I fell we should start learning from him. I've said this before, and I'll keep on saying it. He asked for his nomination to be removed, in order for other bloggers to get their chance. I cannot remove him, but I will give accord him a Silver Award.

There are many other blogs I would like to mention, in fact all that are on my blogroll, because, heck, this is why I keep them there.