Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Small God...

Stavro,
We all have our own space, a dimension where we exist as we're meant to exist, a dimension where the smallest perturbation of free will can and will lead to an explosion of hierachyc growing predefined random consequences.
A pebble out of it's well defined space and time will cause deflation to a wheel that passed over, a stupid accident of a wheel that decided to deflate will cause a bus to deviate, will cause a driver to step on the brakes, will cause a emergency stop, will cause a delay. A delay will cause another delay and another delay will mess up a perfectly scheduled day, unless you "amputate" the source of delaying infection in order to save the day's life. Because life is more important than a messed organ or limb, accuracy is more important even at the cost of cutting short an appointment delayed because of delay, because of a bus, because of a pebble, because of an existential revolt.
Today I have met him. The accident. The person who wasn't supposed to wait for me. The replacement. I have met him and knew I must have had to. I know nothing happens out of chance, because we are who makes chance think it happens. I know that by seeing him today, I ignited the beginning of this end. I know all will start with his sight and his sight will end all. A perfect circle. I know it was not chance, yet...
It was my own Small God, it was his Divine touch that ignited the flicker of revolt in the pebble's existence, making it rise against the predestination of it's dimension, crave for a spectacular escape from the perfect order of the Circle, cause perturbation in the wheel's space, cause damage to the bus, cause delay to us humans. Lead me into his eyes. My Small God...